Monday, November 13, 2006

New bag in the making...

Well, while Etsy has been down this weekend, I've been spending my time trying to finally figure out an idea that i've been toying around with for well over a year. I wanted to make the front pocket the "feature" of a bag, and knew how i wanted it to turn out but just hadn't found the time to sit down and figure out the logics of it.

Its just actually pinned together in these pics, but as you can see, the front pocket is a cut-out circle, with contrasting ribbing so it stands out ;P
I'm really pleased with how this bag is turning out... hopefully I'll get it finished today and some decent photos taken.














Theres alot still to be done, eh?!

2 comments:

Gretelain said...

Que bonito bolso? Lo hs hecho tú???
Por cierto, lo de Ojos de Brujo tienes razón....el otro día me compré el cd, y no me encantó...pero pensé ue como aún no me sabía las canciones.....pues eso...pero realmente creo que para nada es su mejor disco

katsai said...

Hola Gretelein! Gracias por pasarte por aquÍ... Sí he hecho el bolso este fin de semana. Ya está acabado... tengo que subir las fotos finales!
A ver si Ojos de Brujo hacen algún concierto prontito por aquí :) ...