Tuesday, May 06, 2008

and this is a first

... first double-post-in-a-day!!!

There really has been lost of goings on since the last day I posted, and this one I think really deserves a post in itself, hence the double-dose today.


Sooooo, what's got me all excited is that I was recently invited to take part in my second ever online interview -and the first one ever in english - and it's just recently been published over at the Heart Handmade blog!


It all started not long ago when New York city blogger and crafter Marichelle contacted me to tell me about this new blog she'd recently launched, focusing on promoting handmade products and artists.

And when she told me that she's also trying to help all the people looking for handmade clothing on Etsy how could I resist the invitation to be a featured artist?!

You can read the full article here.







I'd also highly recommend taking a snoop around the rest of the blog, as there are some great interviews a gorgeous selections of the best of handmade. I also love the look of the blog, and I get the idea that Marichelle really enjoys working on it. She puts together such original and attractive layouts, with great illustrations, that really make browsing through her posts like a breath of fresh air!

And just today Marichelle launched another new feature on Heart Handmade, which is just such a fantastic idea. I think she's really onto a winner here with the Shop & Tell feature...




As if all the work on her blogs wasn't enough, this talented girl also runs her own Etsy shop! And I think I'm busy.....

Here's wishing her "mucho éxito" with this great new blog, and sending thanks for all the time and effort put into the Katsai feature :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tiene q hacer una ilusión tremenda, ainss!!! enhorabuena =^_^=

Marichelle said...

Bonnie, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for mentioning Heart Handmade AND my shop! I'm absolutely enjoying myself and now I can finally truly say that I LOVE MY JOB!!

now, take a picture of yourself modeling your latest handmade buy and send it over!!

Estercity said...

Me encantan tus diseños de ropa!!!

X by Leina Neima said...

Heya - and congrats! This was very interesting story :)