Friday, May 23, 2008

Bangles are back!

If any of you have visited my shop over at Etsy of late, you'll see that I've started making my fabric bangles again... must just be that time of year! Its warm (if somewhat wet) here, and for me short-sleeves just means bangle-time :)



If you're the curious type, you can read about my trials and tribulations developing the technique in the original "presentation" post way-back-when last year here.

They're so addictive to make, and I just can't wait to see what some of the other new fabrics I've bought since I was last making them will turn-out like when "bangalised" ;P

1 comment:

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

hola de nuevo Katsai.- bueno, ya he dado una amplia ojeada a todo tu blog....que trabajos tan bellos. Las pulseras fantásticas, me encanta esta palabra "bangles". Hace años que la oí y no sabia lo que era. Oye, te pregunto: me gustaria enlazarte en mi blog y que la gente que me visita pueda admirar también tu trabajo. Dime si te parece bien. OK. Te dejo mi mail : pacoperalta7@hotmail.com. Un abrazo y hasta pronto. Paco